Comprehensive Personal Planning and Support Policy (CPP&SP) establishes provincial wide policies that guide:
- Community Living Service Delivery (CLSD) staff,
- Community-Based Organization staff,
- Approved Private Service Home Proprietors,
- And individual service providers.
In the provision of effective and ethical supports to individuals with intellectual disabilities in Saskatchewan.
Supported Decision Making
Community Living Services Delivery (CLSD), a branch of the Ministry of Social Services, provides CPH consultation and supports in several areas:
- Develops and recommends policies for the personal welfare of the people receiving our services.
- CPH policies are in accordance with CLSD's policies for CPP&SP, PAP-R, and RPP.
- Social work services are available from the social worker assigned to the people receiving our services.
- Financial consultation and budget allocations.
More information on CLSD services