Clare Parker Homes Inc. provides high quality supported living options for individuals with intellectual disabilities; to live interdependently as a family, in a mutually respectful and caring environment within their community.
People with intellectual disability realize their full potential and dreams as vibrant members of society living in a quality home environment.
The 5 guiding principles under which the mission is carried out by the Board and staff of Clare Parker Homes Inc. includes the following:
- Every person has unique and shared intellectual, spiritual, social and physical needs.
- All actions taken are to reflect the equal worth of all people and convey respect for the value and gifts of each person.
- An enriched environment will be maintained in which optimal learning and growth will be encouraged and supported through a choice of opportunities consistent with those experienced in community.
- A person-centred approach that will best fulfil the individual's goals and realize their full potential.
- A commitment to always portray a positive presence in community.
Our agency now has seven homes that support people to achieve their goals and dreams. We believe supporting all people to be interdependent; promotes, exemplifies and models a truly inclusive community where all are welcomed in a safe and loving atmosphere.
CPH now offers a tailor-made day for people needing more support throughout a day. We assist individuals in gaining employment, enjoying leisure activities or contributing to the community by volunteering with various other charitable organizations in need.