Being a caregiver increases awareness of the health needs of others, as well as for yourself. When someone becomes a caregiver, their connection to community health professionals is increased.
Caregivers, in their own words, express the benefits of working with Clare Parker Homes Inc. (CPH):
- Engagement with the people with serve
- Highly rewarding to benefit your soul
- Life lessons
- Medicine Wheel approach
- Motivation to adhere to positive Social Work
- Perspective changing
CPH's Healthy Work Environment as caregivers describe:
- Enjoy what we're doing
- Healthy support
- Hearing praise from your peers and colleagues goes a long way
- Make supports want to come to work
- Preparation to be work ready for what the day entails
- Valued team membership that gives you the positive outlook to feel wholesome on completing tasks
- Various religious beliefs approach. Modeled on the Medicine Wheel Approach, whether an atheist, Christian, etc., it's all rounded respected within our diverse environment and is very flexible to everyone's needs.
- Ability for employees to have part-time/casual work
- Allows for supports time to reduce burnout
- Being intergenerational with work ethics and technology allows time to learn, teach and grow, adhering to the Dayforce App and online communication methods CPH uses.
- Management team that understands how crucial a Work/Life balance approach is to happiness, productivity and success
- Mental Health aspect of controlling one's own flexibility during their working relationship with CPH. As well as lowering burn-out, our frontline caregivers can feel they are supported 100% by management.